Purely Informal
this site the web

The world after our death...













'"How will be the world after our death looking like ? "I asked this question to my mother.She was washing plates and uninterestingly she replied,"aah..I don't know.I am alive now and never ask such questions to me."She was irritated by my doubt .

I asked the same question to my brother."nah..I 've no idea..better you put an sms to my cell after you die,......Hell , may be..heh..atleast I will know that when I am alive" . In a flashhe responded. " Sure da..but I don't know whether the mobile network is available over there..huh..".I ran away from him.

I brought this question when I was chatting with my friend who just came from abroad." Ha ha..No one is bothered to see the world properly when
they are alive.Then why are you bothered to see world after death? "...."hmmm...That's true"..I whispered.

" Nonsense! I have no time to answer your foolish question" my dad responded a little harshly because I was interupting his work.I have no other choice other than to leave his place without any answer.

When I got back home,my mum's 6th standard tuition kid was sitting there with his face doomed into his english textbook.I decided to try my luck on
him...
The kid replied ,"hey I guess its easy..If we donate your eyes after your death we can see world through another person na....hehe.. how is my idea?"....

Wow !!...What an innocent and honest reply...I never thought of such an option.But a child like him did..! eh..I realized it was some sort of answer I was looking for..."Well done boy and thanks for your answer".I said ,with a hug.



What is your answer ?? Well, is there any better answer than this?

16 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. weird thing, this life..!

Zarina said...

i was askin d same question for d past one week..nd must tel u ..dat only made me more religious..d more i thought abt it .. it was gettin scarier .. d thought of leavin everyone .. nd goin sumwhere unknown.. i believe there is no escape from death.. nd after dat .. there is no end in d other world.. so u hav lotz of time in ur hand to think nd write a buk i suppose..

Unknown said...

itz a serious question. but u hav written it in a very funny manner...i really likd d conversation b/w u nd ur bro.. gud post.. let me know..if u find d answer...

Anonymous said...

kids always amazes us..

and that is the best answer :)

ZB said...

and i agree with you, what an innocent yet apt reply. Good post with a message. Shall donate my eyes, now i know the answer to your question. :)

rahul s said...

@ shreeny

yea dude..life is suca wired thing..n its unpredictable ..a second can change the shape of it..

@zarina

the death,leaving everyone and all sorts of things are not in our hands..we can only play out our characters ,as that in a drama....think easy and feel free..never go its deep thought about anythin..i meant it..anything..!! Do our duty thats it..

rahul s said...

@kanagu

yea...these new generation kids know things much better than us and more than what we expect them to...

@baby

serious matters in funny manner will always be more interesting ....and i guess the ans from the kid is the most apt one..

rahul s said...

@Zillionbig

i am happy that at least i could make a message out of it..
thanks for the encouragement..and thanks for the efforts.. :-p.

Meow said...

Thats so sweet :)
Cute post :)
Thanks for dropping by my blog :)
Keep visiting and Keep blogging :)

Cheers,

HaRy!! said...

Hello..first time here... well sometime a child can clear all your doubts with simlicity! well written and most of homo sapiens have this doubts i guess!!keep writing..tak care..god bless

Amal Bose said...

kids always have something unexpected for us...
take care :)

Prashant Mehta said...

You are not the first one to have this question. There are people, purportedly sane, who have done stranger things.

http://girgut.com/hyderabad_daily_news/2009/06/17/ibm-employee-suicide-in-kachiguda-temple/

This person from IBM committed suicide to know what lies beyond death. In his suicide note he wrote and i quote:

“No one has influenced me to do this, I am fed up with my life and just eager to see what lies behind the curtain of death. "

rahul s said...

@soumi

thaaanku for stepping in...
i m lookig forward for ure 100 th post.. :-p.

rahul s said...

@harry

yea my friend..kids 2day are brilliant..
:-)

@amal bose
thank you my friend... :-p.

rahul s said...

@ prashant

OMG..i checkd it out...terrible..i arrived at 2 conclusions...

1. may be he was a crap..love failure ,academic failure anythin like that..eh

2.may be it is a murder..or somethin like that..eh..

n thanks for the information..keep visiting.. :-p.

Insignia said...

Beautiful!!

Most of us have such questions and what the Kid said was a great reply.
right from the heart, innocence in its purest form gives the best.

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies