Purely Informal
this site the web

Tribute to the King of Pop...


Today I woke at 5.30 a.m as I had to pick my dad from railway station.It was drizziling outside.Cloudy,gloomy and dark...Felt as if it's going to be a mournful day.Hoping that I'll be proved wroved wrong,I went to railway station.
Came back home ,I could'nt restart my sleep.I tuned into the system and opened my orkut.Searching for any transfer news in the manchester united's community,First forum I saw was (off topic) Michael Jackson died.At first I thought it was just a spam.Just to fool others.Their was a link inside http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8119951.stm.



Opening BBC New's link I was shocked.I rushed to TV in search of more reliable options.CNN,BBC,IBN,Times Now...all reporting the same.
I couldn't speak anything for a moment.Shellshocked was I felled on to my sofa.Is this just another bad dream?? Hmm..I really wished it was..I wished that topic was a spam...
I don't remember any other celebrity who has achieved much as fame as MJ and attracted controversies like he did.He revolutionized the pop music ..The passion,happiness and love associated with his songs were just magical..hypnotizing.
Off the wall ,Thriller,Bad,Dangerous,History,Invincible...
Beat it..,Bilie Jean,.rock with you,Human nature,Smooth criminal,ABC,Shake Your Body,Heal the world......

His stage shows...His moon walks...his electrified performances ...

Striffs he indulged with...accusations,sex scandels,child sex,court battles,marriages...Even those incidences never brought his image down.

His complicated life style..personality..celebrity..worldwide fan base..his achievements..fame..glory..

At 50...much was left in him.
We are going to miss everything.....His 50 comback concerts tipped for starting next month..evrything...
I am off.....gonna stop writing about him now...I don't know how to respond.More I'm writing more bad I am feeling.
Only his body is going to dematerialize ..his soul,his songs,his magic ...it's imortal.

I was thinking...the elements of unpredictability in life sometimes turn out to be such a cruel business.

May his soul rest in peace....Long live his music...

5 COMMENTS:

Sarath S said...

very sad demise indeed..he was a person who lived a great life amidst all the controversies..but his music have enough power to erase all the blemishes those controversies left behind on his image..I am sure that this gr8 pop idol will be remembered forever for his music,and the moonwalk..we all will miss you dear Micheal..May your soul rest in peace...

Rakesh Vanamali said...

A very sad loss indeed! I literally grew up watching MJ and listening to his superb masterpieces!

Cannot yet comprehend that he is no more!

Btw, Good to see someone from my home state!

Thanks for stopping by @ my space!

Smita said...

Never been his fan but the number of dedications I have read today from him I can see how popular he was.

May his soul RIP.

Anonymous said...

I'm mostly clueless about MJ. I don't know moonwalk (except for the name). I have no idea about the lyrics of MJ songs. Ask me to name five MJ songs, and I'll be zipped. But his fame, fan following, records.. Those can never be erased.. Legend!

drwiz said...

The Legend, Still can't believe he's no more...

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies